2016年8月5日金曜日

16.7.21

My treasure is Kumamoto. I was born in Kikuyo town and there raised up to 6years old. All the people who lived in my neighborhood are kindly. One day, when I was lost way back, he funds me crying and took me my house. All children who lived in my town are cheerful. I played baseball, soccer in a nursery school with my friends every day. We went into mischief sometimes and annoyed an adult. The story is my memory now. Kumamoto is not only the personality but also the land is good. There are a lot of places after that we played. I found many places after taking the license of the car. At first I went to Wakamiya Sea with friends after I taking that license. Then I went to Dokkossan, kinposan and Daikanbo are beautiful. It is Krokawa hot spring to have had a good impression most deeply. Kumamoto has a lot of good places. In this way I was taken care of by Kumamoto so Kumamoto is my treasure 173

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿