2017年1月20日金曜日

back to the future


I watched the movie part1 and 2. My first impression was the movie was continuously surprising. That’s because science and technology in this movie were made near today. There is, it can’t be achieved on the inside, but I was very astonished that the movie made the technology predictions correctly. This movie was released thirty years ago. Last year, our topic conversation became the movie things in the world. If the present science and technology were predicted thirty years ago, I think . It's very interesting to think what happens in the future to science and technology. Thirty years later now. Part 1 was talking in the past, and part 2 was in the future. The past had
been changed and it was explained that the future has changed.
I'd like to describe impressions based mainly on part 1 this time. Marty’s family was not dependable. A teacher at school disrespected him but he said that he changed the future. A stage was the previous time when Marty's parents encounter in 1955. Marty has contact with a parents in the past. Therefore, there was danger, which changes, so rushed and planned a beginning of love of 2 people. March asked a father you to invite a mother to a party. Everything is a play, but Marty said, “When accomplishing everything, it'll be.” George who feels worried and heartened. It seems that a father and a mother are tied finally, it was the atmosphere of some other persons, Marty seem and felt. I'd like to associate in the future and the past, but it was changed until others life, so I thought it wasn't that good. I decided to live a life where there are no regrets in my future. So I'd like to be the person by whom I'm respected. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿