2017年1月20日金曜日

top gun


I watched a movie. This movie’s title is Top Gun. Top Gun’s opening is the coolest I have ever watched in movies. This movie is a battle of pilot. There are a lot of cool guys. They drive airplanes very good.
A main character is Jim. Tom cruise he is a genius and a handsome pilot who has a partner. This partner is Cooger. One day, their senior officer appreciates their talent. They enroll in the flight school and take the team name is top gun. Top gun is the strongest air force in the US. There are a lot of rivals in top gun. They win a lot of rivals. This scene is very fresh.
Jim meets very nice girl in a club by chance. I was excited by this girl, she is very sexy. Surprisingly, she appears in front of him as a teacher of pilots. I think this encounter is the trap which God contrived. They practice intense exercise in every day. Jim grows up smoothly. There is a one scene  Guys play volleyball there. I respect their muscled body. Jim goes to her, and they drink wine together. After that, they fight. However, two people confirm their love. And misfortune comes to Jim after all that are favorable. He has a partner who dies in an accident. Thereafter he has lost his confidence. He was not able to fly as well as before. And his girlfriend has left in the distance.
But senior officer encouraged him. And he decided to take an airplane. And it starts last battle in seriousness. His friend is died in sequence. He was prepared for battle. I helped a friend and I won that fight. The victory makes a hero. The body of Jim is very big, and he looks very strong.
The theme song of this movie is very exciting. I like this theme song. I think Tom cruise acts a good character in this movie. He is a really good actor in the entire world. This movie has been popular yet. Good point of this movie is a lot. However, I think this movie’s BGM is the best point in this movie. This BGM makes me very excited. This movie is very famous. However my friend doesn’t watch. So I recommended it to him. He should like it by all means. I want to watch it again someday with my friend. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿