2017年1月24日火曜日

The Notebook

I will write about “The Notebook This movie was shown in 2004 in Japan. This
movie had much popularity in the U.S.A. I watched this movie by myself on January 15
in school library. This movie was made by Nick Cassavetes.
The first scene is a man talking about a story writing notebook for a women with an
illness. This story is set on the stage that is in the Southern U.S. in 1940. A boy falls in
love with a very beautiful girl. The girl is a rich lady and very cute. A boy invited her to
a date and watched a movie to gather. Two people become a couple. The scene is that
the couple rows a boat happily and shampoos each hair in a bath happily is very good.
The boy was invited to her house. The girl was born in rich family and he born to
general family so a girl’s parents do not recognize it. I did not forget that Sorrowful face
of [?] two people. In Japan there is no discrimination like this. So I was angry with her
parents. Two people become separate and a boy send a love letter to her every day but
the letters do not arrive to her because her mother receive them on her behalf. The boy
goes to the armed forced. She got engaged to a lawyer in the interval but she does not
look so happy. She went to him just before a wedding ceremony. I think that the lawyer
is very pitiful. But I felt refreshed that her uneasiness disappears.
They meet together again is very impressive. I was glad more than them. She agrees
with him because there is no response from him. They knew that her mother held a lot
of letters to separate them. They fall in love with each other. The scene that is
inhumane is when her mother returned with her. Her mother showed the severe reality
to her. But she goes to him.
I was moved to watch the movie. My tears did not stop. I felt the eternal love is very
good. Finally a grandmother knew the reality of this story but she forgets this story in a
flash. I was very unhappy. I think that it is important to love somebody seriously. So I
decide to take good care of somebody. Next I want to read a novel of “The Notebook”.

This is very romantic love story.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿