2017年1月20日金曜日

kung-fu panda


This time, I thought the movie kung fu panda tells us, we can have our dreams without limit.
However, Tai Lung wasn’t chosen as a dragon warrior. Our general point of the right and wrong view is the Po side is right and Tai Lung is wrong. In other words, wrong is he only one. I’d like to express my opinion that a viewpoint was changed to Tai Lung’s position.
Master Shifu thought that Tai Lung was the dragon warrior. So, he trained Tai Lung. Tai Lung though he should be the dragon warrior. But Master Shifu did nothing when Tai Lung was not chosen.
Master Shifu convinced of Tai rung as a dragon soldier and trained. He was pressed against the life when he becomes it. However, he comes to believe in himself without his nothing. And Master Shifu did nothing when Tai rung wasn’t chosen.
In the movie, we do not see Tai Lungs bad conduct. It is like a parent and child quarrel. I thought that we should
So it isn’t better to recognize as wrong indiscriminately when I was watching movie, I thought so that.
After Tai rung’s jailbreak, Master five fought to him and they were defeated. Master Shifu said he would be resuscitated to give fear. Actually, though Tai rung could kill easily. I felt the gentleness only a little in the act. He doesn't appear after a duel with Po. Maybe he was banished from a village or killed him. I think it's wrong to exclude him by the reason that the Po side says because it's evil. Whether the way of thinking from which wrong is excluded is right for the children who watch a movie, I wondered.
Finally, The difference between Po and Tai rung is whether they can find an answer. Even Master Shifu asks an answer to Imaum Oogway But, there were no answers. So  I thought I advance the believed way and don't regret an effort. This movie was fascing

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿