2016年7月10日日曜日

weekly blog week of 20 June1

I will write about writing class response. Writing1 and writing2 is too difficult for me because I am not good at using computer. So it is difficult for me but, I can type quickly is good. I can write English text early. I got a lot of homework and I memorized an English word and English grammar. It is good. Card exchange of Christmas was pleasant. I wrote Christmas card for Kana and Akino and give them Red socks and Muffler because I want them to get warm. I will do it more. I wanted to learn American culture, Event and Custom more and I would like to write a letter to my friends in English. It does so, we can learn English more enjoyable. I need to apologize myself more about a study attitude. I was sleeping during class frequently and I was late for the class every week. So, I promise not to take a nap and late for class from now on. I will write diary or Essay a little every day from spring vacation because I want to get English words more and I can write English text fluently. I need to try to became a English teacher (202wards)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿