2016年7月10日日曜日

weekly blog week of 20 June3

My favorite book is “How to convey is 90%” written by Keiti Sakai. There are few differences that lived in birth, same time as time as the same human being, and the beginning author reaches it when factor to divide the success or failure into at the turning point of the life, 90% “are how to convey”. He says that it is the technique such as the recipe of the dish, and how to convey makes anyone not talent well. There is a technique to change “No of the partner into “Yes”. I think that it was the impression that it was plain and what it was easy to read that was useful if business and interpersonal negotiations were much work. But there is the feeling that I want to really convey, I think whether words springing out of there naturally really reach it. I learned technique that become good to communication. (152wards)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿