2016年7月10日日曜日

weekly blog week of 20 June2

My college life is very much. I meet the best friends at freshman camp that is held when we enter KGU in a Flash. I ate a lunch with them every day and we take some classes. I can shine when I am with them. They give me a large amount of big power. I don’t study so much at some class. I also cannot do assignments so much but take only the class. There is a thing that I enthusiastic in college am calligraphy circle. I increased a lot of senior, younger and friends. I participate in all activity of circle and lodging together, camp. We went to the sea in summer. We went to the Kurokawa hot spring in winter. I always spent enjoying with friend. We work every day in summer vacation so there were times we fought. I got a treasure that it cannot trade using money. So my college life is the best thanks to them (162wards)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿