2016年7月8日金曜日

weekly blog week of 30 May 2

I have a dream that I trip a European. I like soccer. European’s soccer is very strong and beautiful. I often watch European’s soccer on TV. I want to feel the heart of movement and the stadium of the player. So I want to watch European’s soccer directly. I eat Genuine Italian food and French food. I cooked these foods in my house but I don’t like this much. I long these restaurants and mode is cool. I like to cook very much so I want to go there and study cooking. If I can go German, I drink the best beer made in German and watching a game of Dortmund that is soccer team after that I go round the towns on Ferrari. If I can go France, I go restaurant that has three stars and go to watch Eiffel Tower after that I visit the airplane factory. So I like European (153words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿