2016年7月10日日曜日

weekly blog week of 27June1

My favorite is a book which name is Famous Proverbs to Ignite Your Heart written by Dan Toshigoe. I want to introduce five famous proverbs that I had an impression in particular. The first is the word that the “good luck comes out of only hard work written by Benjamin Franklin. I wanted to run away at the time of examination for university every day but I remembered these words and cheered me up so I like this word. The second is the word that “the success means how high you can jump up when you fell into the bottom” written by George S. Patton. I played tennis at time of the high school student. I was soundly beaten by the first pennant race and I was awfully depressed but I remembered this word and think that practice more than now. I was able to beat a favorite by the next tournament. I think that people has strong and dream when they fell into the bottom. This word has strong power. The third is the word that “A leader is a person who distributes hope to everyone” written by Napoleon Bonaparte. I respect is the person who is manager in the same workplace. He speaks his dream for everyone and everyone has a dream. He affects the workplace. I think that he distribute hope like Napoleon. I want to be him. So I like this word (235wards)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿