2016年7月8日金曜日

weekly blog week of 6 June 3

I want to go a lot of places to travel. Especially I want to go USJ in Osaka. I have liked Hurry Potter since I am elementary school student because I want to watch Hurry Potter world is new attraction of USJ. There is the place that I want to go in Osaka. I want to go Osaka Nisinari-ku to watch The Japanese only slums where the homeless lived. I have heard there that is a very dangerous place because I want to have various sense of value by watching that so I want to travel in Osaka. In addition I want to go to America as an exchange student. My friend that is Ryota goes to America. He played sports with him host family and study America's history and culture with school friend. I heard his story and I want to go to America (145words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿